We have been accepted by the Adoption Agency and are starting to compile all the things necessary to send in for Application 2. I have applied for my passport and our copy machine is getting lots of use reproducing necessary documents.
The next two phases of the process start to cost money we don't have just laying around. Once we get through the home study we can start applying for grants but in the mean time we are starting to do some fundraising. We will be sending out a fundraising letter early next week. If we have your address, chances are you will find one in your mailbox. If we do not have your address and you would like to contribute, watch for a fundraising page to show up on facebook. We have a couple other fundraisers planned. I have done a garage sale this summer and will do another before school starts. So far we have raised a very small amount but every drop counts when filling a large bucket. Please only give if you want to. I don't want anyone to feel pressured or be offended.
We are continuing to take things one step at a time. If we start getting upset about little delays now this will be a very stressful process. I am trying to not worry over things that are far in the future. We are practicing patience and practicing faith and praying for every little bit along the way.
Thank you, friends, for all your support and encouraging words.
No comments:
Post a Comment