I was recently disappointed to find that they sell Pencil Cases because I had already purchased and written JD's name on the one he needed for school. I would have much rather bought from Freeset through Better Way Imports.
Back to the Messenger bag. I am not fashion savvy so I need to know, is this an appropriate thing to carry as a purse? Yes, I'm desperately seeking approval from my peers.
Positives:
- It has many pockets and ample space for everything I need to carry and more. If I wanted to carry books or toys I would have no problem.
- The long handle allows me to sling it across my body, keeping it secure and my hands free. I hate to carry purses so this is great.
- The net pocket on the back is wide enough to carry grocery ads and coupons and keep them accessible, no more carrying them separately and dropping coupons along the way.
- It is made from a recycled rice bag so it is fairly waterproof.
| Net pocket with sales ad. |
Negatives:
- I picked out the tangerine color and like it, but it is a bit more wild than something I would normally carry on a regular basis.
- It is big and bulky, and I'm not sure if that equals obnoxious.
So my fashion wise friends and my personal fashion consultant (aka my sister), is this an appropriate purse for a ??yr old mother of 3 or is it better left for travelling and day trips? I may or may not listen to what you have to say as I am falling in love with that strap holding it on to my body.
PS, check out my link to Better Way Imports. There are lots of items (jewelry, bags, stationary, and beautiful sari blankets) and lots of brands to browse. I love the punjammies! I'll try to get Susie to add some info for ordering through her so check out the comments section below.
Thanks, Kelly! You're such an awesome support and I really appreciate this post!
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think it's perfect for a purse. And the "wild" thing might open doors for conversations! :)
As far as ordering, please let me know! I can put orders in for you! My email address is susiefink@gmail.com
You can also find me on Facebook at
Susie Finkbeiner ~ Better Way Imports
Again, thanks so much!